SCHOOL SERVICES OVERVIEW
Encouraging students of all abilities to enjoy, get active and engage in a wide range of inclusive sports activities is at the heart of what DSC do.
DSC currently works alongside several schools throughout South East Kent and delivers personalised sports sessions though PE Lessons, lunchtime clubs and after school Clubs. We work closely with each of our partnered schools to ensure we build strong relationships with the school, staff and pupils to be able to provide our excellent services. Our current partnered schools are:
- Whitfield Aspen School (DOVER)
- St Mary’s Church of England Primary School (FOLKESTONE)
- Temple Ewell Church of England Primary School (DOVER)
- Sandown Primary School (DEAL)
- St Richards Catholic Primary School (DOVER)
- St Martins School (DOVER)
- Green Park Community Primary School (DOVER)
- Aycliffe Community Primary School (DOVER)
- St Johns COFE Primary School (CANTERBURY)
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
"The DSC Team consistently go the extra mile to provide a high quality service''
All lessons are planned carefully to be in line with National Curriculum in collaboration with our Sports Leader, as well as taking the children's interests in to consideration to ensure the element of fun is at the forefront of every session. A passion for their service is clear to see as the team consistently push the boundaries to try new sporting activities to ensure current content is delivered. The team's proactive, committed and dedicated approach and work ethic makes them a pleasure to work with! ''